The winery was founded by Pietro Tonon in 1936 and the Tonon family have handed down his techniques through a good three generations.
The name Camúl originates from a small piece of land situated in the hilly area of Carpesica, not far from Vittorio Veneto (in the province of Treviso) where the original family cultivated the very best of its wine production from the early 1900s.
The winery has been able to retain the excellent levels of quality achieved in the past and, at the same time, continuously make progress by improving production techniques with the new and enjoyable sensations that they bring.
Today Camúl wines, enhanced with a modern twist by Loris Tonon and his staff, still embody the excellence of the company while creating a fine niche wine.
The company is part of the consortium for the protection of Prosecco di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene D.O.C.G